| 0 comments ]

"I dreamed of this a thousand times before
In my dreams I couldn't love you more
I will give you my heart until the end of time

You're all I need, my love, my valentine"

We may all be familiar with this beautiful love song.
By none other than Jim Brickman.
This is playing softly in my mind as I set up this page for Valentine's Day.

Valentine's Day... too commercialized.. the notion behind it thou remains..
A celebration of love.
Certainly in my opinion, not confined to couples.
It is a celebration of friendship, of all the love relationships you have in your life.
Your family, the dearest of friends, and of cos that special someone.

It shouldn't be confined to a day; it should be everyday.
Becos we never know, really, what will happen tomorrow.
So take every chance to tell the important person (or people) in your life, how much you love them.
Nothing mushy about it, but sincerely, how much they mean to you.

After much procastination, presenting to you for the first time in 2009,
Valentine's Day bakes...

Chocolate Crispy Cookies, Dark Chocolate & Almond Torte & Tiramisu
I hope you & your loved ones will enjoy them ...

0 comments

Post a Comment